Phasellus auctor felis quis
risus varius ac posuere massa dapibus.
1.Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- Reduce by half the proportion of people living on less than a dollar a day.
- Reduce by half the proportion of people who suffer from hunger.
2.Achieve universal primary education
- Ensure that all boys and girls complete a full course of primary schooling.
3.Promote gender equality and empower women
- Eliminate gender disparity in primary and secondary education preferably by 2005, and at all levels by 2015.
4.Reduce child mortality
- Reduce by two thirds the mortality rate among children under five.
5.Ensure environmental sustainability
- Integrate the principles of sustainable development into country policies and programs; reverse loss of environmental resources.
- Reduce by half the proportion of people without sustainable access to safe drinking water and basic sanitation.
- Achieve significant improvement in lives of at least 100 million slum dwellers, by 2020.
6.Develop a global partnership for development
- Develop further an open, rule-based, predictable, non-discriminatory trading and financial system.
- Address the special needs of the least developed countries, landlocked countries and small island developing States.
Big Thank You
Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed leo posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Donec ullamcorper metus auctor fringi. Nullam quis risus. Phasellus auctor felis quis risus varius ac posuere massa dapibus.