Chakta - Auto Parts Shop WooCommerce Theme
First of all, thank you for choosing our theme. This documentation is meant to created to help you get started creating your site with our theme. In case you run into any kind of issue that you could find on the documentation, please feel free to get in touch with our dedicated support team on our support desk.
The first step in setting up your WooCommerce-powered online store is to install WordPress and the WooCommerce plugin itself. But before doing so, you should check your hosting environment. As a guide, we recommend:
- PHP version 7.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- WordPress memory limit of 128 MB or greater
- HTTPS support
Download the theme
Download Theme files from ThemeForest by going to the Downloads tab and finding the Chakta Theme.
All files & documentation: It is a product archive with documentation,plugins folder and some additional files like changelog, lisense etc
Installable WordPress file only: It is the archive theme-name.zip with the theme itself — this file you need to install
If you get such an error while you're installing the theme The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. then it is likely you try to install the whole theme files including the documentation and the others. You have to make sure you installed the installable WordPress file only.
Installing the theme
There are two ways to install a WordPress theme: using the built-in installer or by uploading it via FTP
1. Installing using the WordPress theme installer
- From the dashboard go to Appearance Themes Add New Upload Theme
- Click on “Choose File” and select chakta.zip;
- Click on “Install Now”.
2. Installing via FTP
This is a more advanced way to install your theme. To install Chakta via FTP:
- Download the Theme archive and extract the files it contains;
- Use an FTP client to access your hosting server;
- Unzip the chakta.zip archive, put its contents (folder called chakta) in the /wp-content/themes directory provided by WordPress;
- Go to Appearance → Themes, find Chakta and activate it.
Import Demo Data
After activated the theme please use theme setup wizard to make your website like our demo.
Updating the theme
We strongly recommend always keep your theme up to date. Check the latest version in the changelog. Also, make a backup before updating the theme. If you're experiencing updating issues, deactivate all 3rd party plugins and try updating again.
Please first of all make sure that you have the Envato Market plugin activated. If you don't have the plugin, please activate it from Dashboard > Appearance > Install Plugins
- Go to https://build.envato.com/create-token/
- Give your token a name, agree to the terms and click on the “Create Token” button;
- Copy the generated token;
- From the dashboard go to Envato Market and paste your token in the Token line;
- Finally don’t forget to save the changes.